Wednesday 24 July 2013

Starting at the beginning

Well after about 3 hours I have finally settled on a design for this blog... Important points to consider 1. I love colours...bright colours and particularly orange...so that had to be there 2. I love flowers.... 3. I want to link this to my jewellery pages on FB as that is probably what i will mainly be discussing... so whatdoyathink!!! Pretty huh!!! Me - I am a teacher, a mother and I hope creator of pretty things. I love 1. the colour orange (yes there it is again!!) 2. flowers particularly lillies, sweetpeas and clematis and have been known to also grow hundreds of fuschia too 3. i love travelling----anywhere really 4. i love charms and anything in miniature....i would love to own a doll's house.. 5. artisan beads....ooooooohhhh 6. potatoes...ok thats random!! 7. my husband, daughter and my little dog (this should be at number 1!) 8. sunshine especially in Malta...swimming in the Blue Lagoon 9. reading 10. and proobably a million other things I cant think of right now but probably will at 4 o'clock tomorrow morning!!! So today hope to start making something pretty...I have 42 days off work for the summer so my aim is to make at least one thing every day...watch this space!!! Here are some previous creations I also make bag charms...

No comments:

Post a Comment